Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up March 2014.
So I have made through the second month, with, what I believe regular posts. This is despite the fact that Uni work has increased – I have three more essays, three exams, and to actually listen to the majority of my lectures. Oops.
Luckily I have this blog to keep me sane!
Yes I know that I am still reading Princess Bride but it is such an easy book to pause, and because I know the story It doesn’t matter.
- The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman ★★★★★
- Brooklyn Girls: Angie by Gemma Burgess ★★★
- Panic by Lauren Oliver ★★★★
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn ★★★★
- You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz ★★★
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder ★★★★
- Shattered Secrets by Krystal Wade ★★
- The Debt of Tamar by Nicole Dweck ★★★★
- Pastime Pleasures #2 – North Child by Edith Pattou
- Pastime Pleasures #3 – Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger