Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up May 2014.
So this last month has been a bit hectic as I am currently in the middle of exam season, but luckily they finish next week which marks the end of my degree. I am jumping for joy at the thought and have Pimms at the ready 🙂
This means that at the end of next week I may have to make some proper grown-up decisions but for the moment next week seems really far away.
OK technically I am only reading law books – been that way for the last month – but if I was reading Princess Bride would still be on my reading list!
- The Last Boat Home by Dea Brovig ★★★★
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris ★★★★
- Diary of the Fall by Michel Laub ★★★★
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris ★★★★★
- Thief's Magic by Trudi Canavan ★★★★★
- The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine ★★★★
- The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick ★★★
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff ★★★★
- Pastime Pleasures #6 – Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Pastime Pleasures #7 – The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Pastime Pleasures #8 – Alone on a Wide Wide Sea by Michael Morpurgo
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.