I started this blog back in February 2013 partly because I loved to read but also because I needed somewhere to discuss books. None of my friends or family are as book mad as me. So I needed an outlet to talk and fan girl about all my favourite books. But also somewhere, where I could write what I want about the things I love.
I decided to become self-hosted at the end of 2016. Not because I have a zillion views on my blog but because, for me, I felt that it was time to have more control. More control on layout and editing. Freedom really to do what I want on this blog. And so far it has been AMAZING!!
I mainly post reviews, but I do try and post features, none as regularly as I’d like but I am trying to improve. Fingers crossed that this will be the year. I take part in blog tours because I love shouting out about authors. Even though I know it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But I also talk about books that I loved as a child (and still do!) and anything that interests me.
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares quoted on the author’s website
- Empire by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard quoted on the author’s website
- Twenty Questions for Gloria by Martyn Bedford quoted on the author’s website and Penguin Random House website and Curtis Brown
- Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson quoted on Amazon
- Calamity by Brandon Sanderson quoted on Amazon
- Age, Sex, Location by Melissa Pimentel as a featured review on Netgalley
- Twelve Kings in Sharakhai by Bradley P. Beaulieu quoted on author’s website
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris quoted on Amazon
- The Good Neighbour by Beth Miller quoted on author’s website
- Legion: Skin Deep by Brandon Sanderson quoted on Amazon
- Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin quoted on Amazon
- Snowflakes on Silver Cove by Holly Martin quoted on Amazon
- Summer at Rose Island by Holly Martin quoted on Amazon