In each box you can expect:
- One recently published Young Adult book,
- 4-6 goodies often related to the book,
- promotional items such as posters, bookmarks and a signed bookplate (whenever possible),
- a unique hashtag that links you up with one other person receiving a box.
The box is £26 plus shipping at £3.95 (if UK based) bringing it to a grand total of £29.95. I wish that the shipping is including in the price because it is like a hidden extra. But I do think that this box is well worth the price.
The May ‘Warriors & Legends’ box is perfect for people that love The Lord Of The Rings, and any epic fantasy adventure. There is a great variety of high quality and useful items that you are surely going to love – and most of them are exclusive! There will be a total of SIX items, and only one item will be based on a fandom (LOTR).
- The Book – Flame into the Mist by Renee Ahdieh, including signed bookplate and author letter and bookmark.
- Exclusive FairyScoop with author interview and collectable bookmark
- Exclusive green tea blend called Warriors & Legends from The Tea Leaf Co – This smells amazing and it looks really pretty as well, so I am quite reluctant to drink it.
- Extra Book!! – World Mthology in Bite-sized Chunks by Mark Daniels. As an ex-Archaeology and Classics study this is pretty perfect. And is a lovely introduction to those who want to know more about the world of mythology.
- Flame Candle from In The Wick of Time. Its an Opposing Tin Candle, named b the author of the month and two different candles were sent out. Did anyone get mist?
- Celtic Socks designed b Fairyloot. Their are a Celtic knot pattern, but the winning fact is that they are socks and you can do no wrong with socks!
- Metallic Feather Pen from Flora’s Wonder Emporium,. Which is so cute.
- One Ring Woodmark from Ink and Wonder. It is so pretty and has a quote from Lord of the Rings on it. Therefore it is utter perfection.
- Bonus item was a Nanodel Sampler
This is the first time that I’ve loved everything in the box, and it has to be the first time when I cannot pic three favourites. I loved everything!!