Welcome to Through the Letterbox. So I think that it is fair to say now that I am a huge fan of FairyLoot. This is a monthly subscription YA book box based in the UK. This Months theme was Elementalists.
In each box you can expect:
- One recently published Young Adult book,
- 4-6 goodies often related to the book,
- promotional items such as posters, bookmarks and a signed bookplate (whenever possible),
- a unique hashtag that links you up with one other person receiving a box.
The box is £26 plus shipping at £3.95 (if UK based) bringing it to a grand total of £29.95. I wish that the shipping is including in the price because it is like a hidden extra. But I do think that this box is well worth the price.
I was super excited for this theme, because the theme ‘Elementalists’ is perfect for people that love magic, elements and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Every item in this box is exclusive and there is a total of SIX items, and only one item will be based on a fandom (Avatar).
- The book was Roar by Cora Carmack including a signed bookplate and author letter. A book full of magic and romance and will set your heart racing and follows magical storms? What is not to love.
- Portable Magic pillowcase by missphi
- Fire Storm candle by witchwoodremedies – There were five different Stormheart candles. Which are based on the book of the month. Let me know if you received a different candle?
- Bending lip balm by Geeky Clean – there were four to collect, I got Airbender.
- Hamsa Hand Bracelet by In the Moment – this is a gorgeous bracelet and I am a little bit in love with it.
- Clairvoyance soap by Ascent Bath and Body
- Potion Sticky Notes – which are too cute to describe!
- Bonus Items: Sampler of The Waking Land by Callie Bates and Frostblood Postcard
I loved every item, but m favourites have to be the stick notes, the soap and the bracelet. What is our favourite?