Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up July 2014.
So at the moment I’m working part-time in a solicitor’s office. It involves a lot of running around making cups of tea and photocopying. Actually a lot of photocopying. For one letter that had to be sent, I photocopied for an entire afternoon and used two packs of paper. As you can imagine it was a fun afternoon.
I have, somehow, managed to complete my Goodreads challenge, so now I have to decide whether to up the number of books or leave it and see the percentage increase at the end of the year. Decisions, decisions…
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness ★★★★
- Only Remembered by Michael Morpurgo ★★★★★
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey ★★★★★
- The Seventh Miss Hatfield by Anna Caltabiano ★★★
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness ★★★★★
- The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones ★★★★
- Now That You're Gone by Julie Corbin ★★★★
- Guest Post: Q&A with Anna Caltabianco, author of The Seventh Miss Hatfield
- Guest Post: ‘The Ten Best Books About Libraries’ by Deborah Harkness, author of The Book of Life, The All Souls Trilogy
- Guest Post: ‘A Spoiler-free Introduction to The String Diaries Sequel’ by Stephen Lloyd Jones, author of The String Diaries
- Pastime Pleasures #11 – Lady Daisy by Dick King-Smith
- Pastime Pleasures #12 – The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.
So what do you think of my round-up July 2014? What have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below!