Welcome to Through the Letterbox. So I think that it is fair to say now that I am a huge fan of FairyLoot. This months theme was all about Tricksters. This is a monthly subscription ya book box based in the UK.
In each box you can expect:
- One recently published Young Adult book,
- 4-6 goodies often related to the book,
- promotional items such as posters, bookmarks and a signed bookplate (whenever possible),
- a unique hashtag that links you up with one other person receiving a box.
The box is £26 plus shipping at £3.95 (if UK based) bringing it to a grand total of £29.95. I wish that the shipping is including in the price because it is like a hidden extra. But I do think that this box is well worth the price.
So this theme was ‘Tricksters’ and is perfect for fans of Six of Crows, Harley Quinn, Harry Potter, Loki and Sherlock. Intriguing? I think so.
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody with signed bookplate and author letter – I thought that this sounded very Caraval like. But from talking to other people this is completely different to what I am expecting. So I am really excited to read this months book.
- Officially Licensed Harry Potter Hogwarts Playing Cards – There are Harry Potter!! They also come in a tin and look so pretty that I promise that I will not be using them to play cards with.
- Exclusive Loki Body Lotion from Geeky Clean this honestly smells amazing – every time I walk past the bottle I have a cheeky sniff.
- Exclusive Sherlock Enamel Tin Mug from FictionTea Designs – This is really cute and is perfect for camping. Or being the really cool one at a picnic 😉
- Terrible Truths Watercolour Bookmark from Lexy Olivia – this is double sided and I really love the feather side of the bookmark (featured in the unboxing photo above). But perhaps I am not appreciatory of the quote as I have not read the series.
- Exclusive Fortune Telling Kitchen Glove made by the one and only FairyLoot – it is so pretty that I doubt I could use it to handle hot stuff. Although as an extremely clumsy person I would need another one to have a proper grip.
- Exclusive Harley Quinn Art Print from Miss Phi – The quote is spot on and I really like the colours used. Like they are slightly hypnotic.
Guys I actually managed to pick three of my favourite items. There were definite standouts. Although that does not mean that I didn’t love everything!! I did, but if I could have picked only three items this would be the choice.