In each box you can expect:
- One recently published book,
- 3-5 goodies often related to the book,
- promotional items such as posters, bookmarks and a signed bookplate (whenever possible),
- anddddddddd an Advanced Reader Copy of a highly anticipated book!!
The box is £29.99 plus free shipping (if UK based). For international shipping, depending where you live its between £4.99 – £13.99. But I can promise you that this box is well worth the price.
- Artemis by Andy Weir – this is an exclusive edition has it has black splayed edges. And extras included where a travel brochure and bookmark
- Bookish Tea Towel by evannaveillustration which was covered in gorgeous mugs, books and cacti.
- “The Right Book” Quote Print by nutmegandarlo which is inspired by the Queen herself – J.K. Rowling and has been immortalised in shiny gold
- Unicorn Journal by prismofstarlings which is perfect as I needed a new one to start the new year with. There is enough space for each day to write in.
- Reading In Bed Candle by merakicandles which smells like hot chocolate and is full of glitter. This is one of the last candles from Heather as in December she announced that she has decided to close shop.
- Moon and Stars Necklace by ohpandaeyes which Illumicrate had made as a little tribute to stories set in space. It is a really cute and light piece of jewellery.
- Extras from This Mortal Coil, Iron Gold, exclusive edition ARC of The City of Brass by S.A Chakraborty
Also make sure you check out Illumicrate on Twitter @Illumicrate Facebook and Instagram @Illumicrate
This is the first time that I’ve loved everything in the box, and it has to be the first time when I cannot pic three favourites. I loved everything!!