Monthly feature, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round Up February 2017.
This month I participated in my second ever Love-a-thon and I had so much fun. Because I knew what to expect I was more prepared and organised. Meaning that I could visit more blogs easily. Also I had such fun prepping the challenges! They were amazing. Did any of you participate in this year’s Love-a-thon?
Other than that it has been a pretty quiet month for me on the blog.
- My Sweet Revenge by Jane Fallon ★★★★
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber ★★★★
- Rockadoon Shore by Rory Gleeson ★★
- Of Sand and Malice Made by Bradley P. Beaulieu ★★★★
- The Secret Recipe for Second Chances by J.D. Barrett ★★★
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge
- For Movie Musical Challenge I watched:
- And additionally this month I participated in Love-A-Thon:
So what do you think of my round up February 2017? What have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below!