Welcome to Through the LetterBox. So I think that it is fair to say now that I am a huge fan of FairyLoot and I loved the idea of Dreams & Wishes. This is a monthly subscription ya book box based in the UK.
In each box you can expect:
- One recently published Young Adult book,
- 4-6 goodies often related to the book,
- promotional items such as posters, bookmarks and a signed bookplate (whenever possible),
- a unique hashtag that links you up with one other person receiving a box.
The box is £26 plus shipping at £3.95 (if UK based) bringing it to a grand total of £29.95. I wish that the shipping is including in the price because it is like a hidden extra. But I do think that this box is well worth the price.
I was super excited for this theme, because the theme ‘Dreams & Wishes’ was so vague but so tantalising especially when Fairy Loot said that this box was perfect for fans of A Court of Mist and Fury and The Bone Season.”
- The Book – Given To The Sea by Mindy McGinnis, including signed bookplate and author letter.
- Exclusive FairyScoop with author interview and collectable bookmark – these bookmarks I’m really excited about because last month Fairyloot revealed that there would be a purpose to the book mark and I want to know!
- Exclusive ‘To The Stars’ Ceramic Mug designed by @risarodil that is dishwasher and microwave safe! I honestly think this has become my new favourite mug and I cannot wait to use it and read anything Sarah J Maas with it.
- Gemstone Notebook by @porticodesigns! It had gorgeous holographic and gold page detailing. There are twelve designs. I got the one for August which I love, but so frustrating because my birthday is July. So so close.
- Exclusive ‘Little Dreamer’ Tote Bag designed by @missphi and based on The Bone Season! I love this quote. I’ve yet to read the series but when I see items like this it makes me desperate to get down my TBR pile because so so gorgeous.
- Exclusive ‘Reverie’ Candle by the wonderful Meraki Candles that smells divine! Reverie is a state of being pleasantly lost in one’s thoughts; a daydream. Basically the perfect candle for a distracted bookworm.
- Exclusive Dream Jar Pin by @howstoreofficial that is just so adorable!
- Exclusive Follow Your Dreams Magnet created by Fairyloot itself to us to remind you to follow your dreams everyday!
- Plus Bonus items: Hunted and Spindle Fire cards
This is the first time that I’ve loved everything in the box, and it has to be the first time when I cannot pic three favourites. I loved everything!!