Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up November 2018.
Sorry that it has been quite on the blog for so long! I have just been super busy with work in the lead up to Christmas. As everyone wants everything done and dusted well before Christmas. And because of that I don’t have much motivation to read. I am more in the mood to come home and sleep over everything else.
- A Christmas Gift by Sue Moorcroft ★★★★★
- The Cottage on Sunshine Beach by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson ★★★★★
- The Blue Salt Road by Bonnie Helen Hawkins, Joanne Harris ★★★★★
- From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon ★★★
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber ★★★★★
- Coming Home to Maple Cottage by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge. With only a month to go I’m not entirely sure that I will be able to complete my challenge this year. Should I lower my goal?