Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up January 2015.
I feel like January has flown by, with all the deadlines and events this month coming around far too quickly. For example today is the last day that vacation scheme applications for a lot of firms can be handed in (law work-experience for all the non-lawyers out there). These schemes have so many people competing for them that I am having to pray to the god of vacation schemes that I will stand out and get noticed! These schemes are so important as they can lead to a potential job, which would be nice..
I also have had exams and coursework in this month, which as you can imagine is super fun. But now that is over, all I really have left is one piece of coursework and six exams. But they feel a long way off at the moment so no need to panic.
I’m hoping that in the following month I will be more proactive with this blog, I so feel like I ignored it a lot this month, but we will see what happens. I might even make some blogging resolutions because who says that you can only do that in January?
- Empire by John Connolly, Jennifer Ridyard ★★★★
- Half Bad by Sally Green ★★★★
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven ★★★★★
- The Girl in the Photograph by Kate Riordan ★★★
- Die Again by Tess Gerritsen ★★★★
- Half Lies by Sally Green ★★★★★
- Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell ★★★★★
- A Heart Bent Out of Shape by Emylia Hall ★★★★
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown ★★★★★
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman ★★★★
- Pastime Pleasures #24 – The Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman
- Pastime Pleasures #25- Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge
So what do you think of my round-up January 2015? What have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below!