Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up July 2020.
This month, I surpassed my reading challenge on Goodreads. So now I am debating whether to increase it or not? I think the reason for completing the challenge so early is simply because I have more time on my hands.
I also started to cycle a little bit more and for my birthday my family when on a birthday cycle. Such fun! We ended up on a twenty mile ride and I achieved some of my personal bests. Including going 17 miles per hour up hill. However my legs were jelly after that.
- Joy at Work: The Life-Changing Magic of Organising Your Working Life by Marie Kondō, Scott Sonenshein ★★★★
- Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart ★★★★
- Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh ★★★
- Rick by Alex Gino ★★★★
- 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon ★★★
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins ★★★★
- Kate and Clara's Curious Cornish Craft Shop by Ali McNamara ★★★★★
- Random Thoughts: What is Your Review Etiquette?
- Random Thoughts – Five Bookish Birthday Things I’ll Be Doing
Book vs. Film:
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge. I’ve surpassed this, should I increase my challenge or see how many more books I can read.