Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up November 2020.
So November was a strange month, here in the UK. We were all put back in lockdown. And #lockdown2 started trending. Luckily it is a short sharp lockdown. But as things stand after lockdown we will be back in the tiered system and most of the country will still face tougher restrictions. So a more relaxed lockdown?
Being unable to go out, should mean that I am loving reading and working my way through my TBR. But that is not the case. I’m enjoying the book I am currently reading but I just can’t find the enthusiasm to binge it. However I am off today so maybe that will help…
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer ★★★
- Blog Tour: Q&A with Lisa Lueddecke author of The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
- The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix ★★
- Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron ★★★★★
- Finding Love at the Christmas Market by Jo Thomas ★★★★★
- Starsight by Brandon Sanderson ★★★★★
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.