Monthly feature, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This round up March 2017.
So I seem to have set a realistic reading goal this year. As so far I have managed to be one whole book ahead! Whoop whoop! I have got to take an achievement when I see it and this is definitely one of them. I always find it easier to read at the beginning of the year. Like I have more time or something. And then towards the end of the year I always feel like I’m running out of time.
It probably also helps that I’m rereading some of my favourite books so I am just flying through them. Does anyone else do this?
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel ★★★★
- The King's Justice by Stephen R. Donaldson ★★
- King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★
- With Blood Upon the Sand by Bradley P. Beaulieu ★★★★
Through the Letterbox:
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.
- For Movie Musical Challenge I watched: