Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up April 2020.
So how was April for everyone? Like everyone else I have been staying at home as part of the UK lockdown. Not going out has meant that I have been catching up with my TBR pile and I have to say my reviews for the next month are looking good!
Although if anyone does have any book recommendations please let me know as I don’t want my TBR to shrink too much.
I have also had time to edit the blog. While most of these changes are small and you may not notice it I am so happy with what I have achieved. There is a lot more to come and I am excited for what is coming.
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams ★★★★★
- When Life Gives You Lemons by Fiona Gibson ★★★★
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo ★★★★
- Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth ★★★
- Sunrise over Sapphire Bay by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- Sunset over the Cherry Orchard by Jo Thomas ★★★★
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.