Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up February 2016.
- Day Four by Sarah Lotz ★★★★
- The Faithful Couple by A.D. Miller ★★★★
- The Silvered Heart by Katherine Clements ★★★★
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★★
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown ★★★★★
- 13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough ★★★★★
- Calamity by Brandon Sanderson ★★★★★
- Blueprints by Barbara Delinsky ★★★★
Book vs. Film:
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge. I’ve pledged to read 100 books! And so far have managed to read 16 books.
- A new year and a new challenge. This year I am participating in the movie musical challenge hosted by Bookish Whimsy. For this year I’ve picked 15 musicals. So far I have reviewed South Pacific and have watched High Society and Kiss Me Kate.
- I’m counting this as a challenge, over the 20-22 February I participated in Love-A-Thon a weekend dedicated to showing love and support to other bloggers. I found this a bit of challenge as there were loads of events to take part in and lots of people to talk to. I have to admit I was a bit nervous, but I did really enjoy the event and cannot wait for next year’s where I promise I will participate more in.