Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up August-December 2021.
So since I last reviewed my blog, I have moved jobs closer to home. You would think that this would mean that I would have more time for reading and blogging, but in fact the opposite has happened.
Instead I have read a lot but lost my enthusiasm for blogging. So even after the Christmas break I am still not caught up with my blog reviews. My plans are to catch up on the reviews that I should have done ages ago. Once that is done I can deal with new posts. So wish me luck!
- Christmas for Beginners by Carole Matthews ★★★★
- Under the Mistletoe by Sue Moorcroft ★★★★
- The Christmas Escape by Sarah Morgan ★★★★
- The Arctic Curry Club by Dani Redd ★★★★★
- The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- The Island by C.L. Taylor ★★★★★
- Ice Creams at Emerald Cove by Holly Martin ★★★★
- Just The Way I Am by Jo Watson ★★★★
- The Kindness Project by Sam Binnie ★★★
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T.A. Willberg ★★★
- The Lucky Escape by Laura Jane Williams ★★★★
- Sunlight Over Crystal Sands by Holly Martin ★★★★
- Two Metres From You by Heidi Stephens ★★★★
- The Lies We Tell by Jane Corry ★★★
- Deepwater King by Claire McKenna ★★★★
- Pug, Actually by Matt Dunn ★★★
- A Mother's Secret by Kitty Neale ★★★
- Mistletoe at Moonstone Lake by Holly Martin ★★★★
- House Swap by Olivia Beirne ★★★★
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.