Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up December 2014.
I hope you all had a good Christmas and that Santa brought you everything you wanted :). I had a house full with my family bringing their dogs, chickens and a horse! Yes you did read that correctly.
It is strange to think that tomorrow will be another year. I hope you all have your new year resolutions 😉 Bookish or otherwise. With a new year means that I will have to remember writing 2015 instead of 2014, something that normally takes until the middle of the year.
With a new year there is new goals and aspirations to achieve. Luckily this year I achieved my Goodreads goal of 110 books and managed to read 112 overall. This year I’m going to set the goal low at 50 books. I’m about to hit exam period and so I don’t want the pressure of goals to distract me.
This year I may be quieter on the blog, at least until summer, as University, as always must come first. But we will see what happens… Also I’m not going to post anymore Bookish life posts. It’s a faff and I want to change the format, so when I have a chance you may see some new features here!
A Happy Year New Everyone 🙂
- The Crimson Ribbon by Katherine Clements ★★★★
- The 100 by Kass Morgan ★★★
- A Place for Us Part 4 by Harriet Evans ★★★★
- Conquest by John Connolly, Jennifer Ridyard ★★★★
- A Sixpenny Song by Jennifer Johnston ★★★
- The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts ★★★
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown ★★★★★
- Day 21 by Kass Morgan ★★★
- A Season to Remember by Sheila O'Flanagan ★★★★
- A Christmas Feast And Other Stories by Katie Fforde ★★★★★
- Pastime Pleasures #22 – The Ex-Boyfriend’s Handbook by Matt Dunn
- Pastime Pleasures #23 – Jamaica Inn by Daphne Du Maurier
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.