Monthly Round-up, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. This Round-up June 2016.
This month has flown by! Does anyone else feel like that? If not there are lots of lovely posts below for you to catch you with!
- The Aftermath by R.J. Prescott ★★★★
- In Too Deep by Samantha Hayes ★★★★
- All Together Now by Gill Hornby ★★★★
- Martini Henry by Sara Crowe ★★★
- You Had Me at Merlot by Lisa Dickenson ★★★★★
- Every Exquisite Thing by Matthew Quick ★★★
- A new year and a new challenge. This year I am participating in the movie musical challenge hosted by Bookish Whimsy. This month I have watch Easter Parade and it should be up for July.
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge. I’ve pledged to read 100 books! And so far have managed to read 49 books. Which means I am three books behind schedule. My target of 100 books this years is looking un-achievable. Hopefully I can get back on track which some much needed reading!
So what do you think of my round-up June 2016? What have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below!