Monthly feature, linking everything that has happened in the last month, posted on the last day of said month. Round-up October – December 2017.
- 36 Questions That Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant ★★★★
- Christmas at Hope Cottage by Lily Graham ★★★★
- The Beachside Christmas by Karen Clarke ★★★
- The Hygge Holiday by Rosie Blake ★★★★
- Snowflakes, Iced Cakes and Second Chances by Sue Watson ★★★★
- Christmas Under a Cranberry Sky by Holly Martin ★★★★★
- Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga ★★★★
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Carla Burgess ★★★★
- The Place We Met by Isabelle Broom ★★★★★
- Blog Tour / Guest Post: Author Note – Where are the ‘Little Cornish Isles’?, by Phillipa Ashley author of Christmas on the Cornish Isles
- Blog Tour: Q&A with Catherine Ferguson, Author of Christmas at the Log Fire Cabin
- You Can't Hurry Love by Portia MacIntosh ★★★
- A Season of Hopes and Dreams by Lynsey James ★★★★
- Blog Tour: Extract from The Little Christmas Village by Sue Moorcroft
- Diary of a #CheltLitFest Volunteer Days 1-2 (pre-festival)
- Diary of a #Cheltlitfest Volunteer Days 1-2
Through the Letterbox:
- As per usual I’m participating in the Goodreads Challenge.
So what do you think of my Round-up October – December 2017? What have you read this month? Let me know in the comments below!